Sunday, August 8, 2010

Muddy Buddies

I've never, before Friday, had Muddy Buddies.  I am now addicted to the chocolaty treats we are renaming Devil Candy, they are so good!  Good thing we made only half a recipe...before we made the other half.

We had lots of plans for the weekend, pretty much didn't do any of it.  We did get the house kinda clean and I did a bit of yard work.  I love the feeling of getting work done around the house and yard, almost as much as I love how it looks when it's all done.  But after I did all that work I just couldn't bring myself to leave the house, other than to deal with storage on Sunday...I sure hope my honored friend knows how proud of her I am, and I know the new house got plenty warm without us, as for the new mama-to-be, the borange is strong, I wish you and yours the best!

Annie and Kora got here Saturday afternoon, it's been great hanging out with them.  Kora is getting so big, talking whole sentences....and is starting to use the potty!  They are asleep on the couch together right now - so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment