Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Fire Down Below

What a party!  We Imps sure do know how to throw a great one, The Fire Down Below was a sexy way to bring in Valentine's Day.  At one point, Jillian and I took a walk around the room and there were people getting busy on just about every cushiony surface, it took us a bit to find a good place to sit and relax to take in the sexy sights and sounds.

I had the middle shift as Head Hostess for the night, 10-12, which meant that Jillian and I had time to play before and after my work responsibilities.  As a Hostess, I usually have a difficult time being off duty.  In the past I've feel like I have to be somewhat aware of what's happening at the party at all times...this has made it difficult for me to relax and play and enjoy the party myself, afraid that at any moment I could be called into action.  It's not that I didn't/don't trust the other Hostesses and amazing volunteers to be able to handle any situation that could come up, it's just that the parties are partly my responsibility, as in, my name and money are on the line, and I feel that if an issue does come up I need to be aware....I believe the other Hostesses feel similarly.  But as each event goes by, I learn more and more trust and have been getting better at letting go and having fun myself.

It also helps when I take off my glasses.  I get distracted easily....this, coupled with the responsibility thing I wrote of above, meant that I pretty much never actually had sex at one of the parties....or if I did, I wasn't able to get off.  I need to really relax and allow myself to feel the build-up if I'm ever going to climax...and having my mind worried about all the 'stuff' happening at the party and being easily distracted by shinny things and sexy people, pretty much meant it wasn't going to happen.  Even before the Impropriety Society, even all those years during Club Risque, I think I only had sex twice at an event - played plenty in the dungeon, but almost no sex.  But that was then....now things are much better for me :)  One of the things that helps, taking off my glasses!  Because, although I can see right around me and Jillian, I can't really make out anything else, which makes it much easier to let it go and get into the moment.

So, before my shift, Jillian and I made our way to the dungeon.  This is one of the best dungeons we've ever had, I think.  It was set up in it's own room, with nine stations, if you count the double sided cross as two.  There were two spanking benches, a single and double sided cross, a "cherry picker", an old fashioned wooded school desk (from our house), a straight back chair and kneeling bench, and then two wresting mats.  We headed over to the mats and immediately tried to tackle each other.  It was a pretty fair fight 'til she started tickling....I'm not allowed to tickle back!!!!  Didn't take us long to get winded, we're outta shape!  After a bit we caught our breath and headed over to the red and purple two tiered spanking bench.  Sometimes I forget how young Jillian is and how, although she is a total natural, that playing in public is new and a bit scary....but she is totally overcoming that and was great - I was quite happy with the spanking I got, and my nice warm ass!

After the spanking, we wandered into the other room, where there we found ourselves an empty bed to roll around on.  Of course, it was a bed that was up on a platform so I kinda felt like we were on stage...even though the actual stage/performance space was on the other side of the room!  This is where taking off my glasses really helped again...when I can't really see what else is going on in the room, it's much easier to concentrate on what happening right in front of me....and in this case, it was Jillian with her amazingly soft skin and delicious curves, her passionate kisses, and firm caresses...the rest of the room just kinda faded away - I love it when that happens, cuz it means that I'm floating on my own little cloud and wonderful things are in the works.  Pinch, slap, stroke.....my skin sensitive to her touch, her fingers find my pussy wet, one, two, three fingers in...I start to rock and moan, I can feel the climax starting to build. I push away little thoughts in my brain wondering who's watching, do I look rediculous, is she enjoying this?  None of that matters, I just don't want her to stop...'more', I manage to whisper and with a grin, she reaches for the lube and then with a gentle push, slides her whole fist into my eager pussy.  Fuck, I do love the feel of that, and before long my whole body was shuddering with pleasure.  What a way to get ready for my shift!

The shift itself was pretty uneventful....the biggest issue, and this isn't a new one at our parties, was the crowd of observers in the dungeon.  There was a lot going in the dungeon and people wanted to watch...so many that eventually one of the Dungeon Monitors had to do crowd control and only let players in.  I love that we have a dungeon at our parties, I like that we are able to show so many newbies what a dungeon could be like....how we set it up anyway, because of course there are a thousand and one ways a dungeon could be arranged.  What I love even more than all the newbies watching, are newbies trying!  Watching the fear and excitement wash over them as they approach one of the play stations, talking and giggling with their play partner/s, negotiating, rubbing their hands up and down the equipment....someone getting into position, another picking up a new toy, or perhaps just just getting ready to use their hands....a little impact play here, a bit of bondage there, the thrill of discovery.

One of my favorite things of the night was seeing a beautiful transwoman with a stool and a sign which read "Blow Job Queen - In", a la Peanuts style.  Her stool flipped over and made for a very nice kneeling bench.  Several times I looked over and saw her happily at work.  She offered quite a service as I believe that some of the men that were lucky enough to receive a blow job would not have gotten any action that night if it weren't for her.

After my shift we were lucky enough to catch the last of the four performances for the night.  Instead of one big show, this time the Imps scheduled one act at the top of each hour.  We've gotten great feedback on this format, so I'm sure the Imps use it again.  My Love and I got to see someone walk on glass, naked, then lay down on it and have a girl climb on top and start making out with him!  Once that was over we were lucky enough to find the same platform bed we had earlier empty, so laid down a fresh sheet and settled for some more fun action.  We took our sweet time, taking turns getting one another off, her first, then me....and damn did it feel good!  I love the feel of her pussy, the smell, the taste, feeling her get wetter, hotter, softer.  I have said many times in the past that often sex is best the first time I have it with someone new, and after that, it just gets boring....that is not the case with Jillian and I, it just keeps getting better, and of course, I'm loving it!

~I could go on, I probably shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment